Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Opportunity For Artist Studio Space In Allentown on Hamilton

We had a great turnout for our previous Chen Arts meeting in October. One of the meeting items was a discussion around potential artist studio space in Allentown. Here is some more information from one of the meeting attendees if you are looking for space: 

As I said at your meeting, I'm looking to rent some space in 808 Hamilton and I want to incorporate some Artist space in the project.  Spaces will approx $250 per month and I am working with someone to put a recording studio (maybe video also) on site.  This would all be on the 3rd flr while the Club/Bar would be on the 2nd flr.  The Bar would be able to serve the entire building allowing your opening to have full bar status.  I will show some 2nd run/independent movies, as well as other specialty events.  I envision an mini Banana Factory, kind of like a Bougament Mill.  If anyone has questions or interest feel free to give me a call at 415-756-4882. Thanks for your time! -Thomas

If you are interested in supporting the arts in Allentown, or increasing your presence as an artist through studio space, please get in touch with Thomas at the number provided above. 

The Allentown Chen Arts Group
chenarts.info@gmail.com

No comments: